Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Leadership Tuesdays: To Live With Honor...Socrates

"The greatest way to live with honor in this world is to be what we pretend to be."

--Socrates





Every other Tuesday, WOMEN AT LIBERTY provides a platform for a variety of voices and resources to develop, encourage, and strengthen women leaders. A conversation with John T. Delaney, PhD., Dean of the University of Pittsburgh's Joseph M. Katz Graduate School of Business, about the current state of women in executive leadership and why women do not choose to get advanced business degrees at the same rate they obtain professional degrees in other areas, like law and medicine, was the catalyst for a series of blogs and articles about the subject. In full disclosure, I received my MBA degree from the University of Pittsburgh and I got a very good education there.  I invite you to read the series of articles here.  Next week, I will conclude my series, "Are We There Yet? My Climb and Journey" which talks about the reasons I went to Business School and some of my experiences in Business School and working in corporate America for AT&T.   

For more on Leadership Tuesdays,
click here.

No comments:

Post a Comment