Sunday, February 4, 2018

I Am Breaking Through...Elaine M. Flake

"Faith will let you know that it doesn't matter where you started. What really matters is where God is taking you. Faith will tell you, 'I don't have to accept what others tell me about myself. I don't have to believe what society says about me because my faith tells me that my God is able and God has put something great in me'. He is renewing my mind everyday as I enter into new realms of spirtual breakthough. I decree faith over all of our lives because it is by faith that we shall experience breakthrough."

--Rev. Dr. Elaine Flake, Co-Pastor, The Greater Allen A.M.E. Cathedral, New York, NY



*This quote is an excerpt from the sermon, "I Am Breaking Though". To hear the entire sermon, go to: https://vimeo.com/122661063.

No comments:

Post a Comment