Saturday, February 2, 2019

As A Black Woman...Tamron Hall

"I remember reading the cruelest, most awful thing about my hair online. A person speculated about who I was as a person and even read into my personal life based solely off my hairstyle. He or she said I must be lazy because I have short hair. It was just devastating.

We all have these challenges and stereotypes that exist, but you can't let that hold you down... If that's the first thing you think about as a black woman - the challenge that lies ahead - you are thinking in the wrong direction, in my opinion.

...I cannot - we cannot look at the roadblocks and see the road at the same time
."

--Tamron Hall, Journalist, Philanthropist, & Talk Show Host


Tamron Hall is wearing a purple turban made by @thehatshopnyc to honor her late sister, Renate. It is available from thehatshopnyc.com and proceeds benefit SafeHorizon.org.

This Fall in September 2019, Tamron Hall will debut as the host of her own self-titled talk show and we're super excited! Tamron made history as the first black woman to co-anchor NBC News' Today Show in February 2014. Now this veteran journalist gets to bring her vision to life in a Disney/ABC syndicated talk show.


Stellar journalism skills, she's got that. Upbeat and engaging personality, she's got that. Award-winning Executive Producer, oh that would be former "The View" and Barbara Walters' Executive Producer Bill Geddie. So, she got that, too. 


Tamron, we can't wait to see the show and watch you shine. We're rooting for you!

For a sneak peak at the new show, "Tamron Hall", click here.

📷: http://instagram/tamronhall
https://www.instagram.com/p/BojVmPzFPHa/

No comments:

Post a Comment