Sunday, February 3, 2019

Be The Queens That You Are...Suzan Johnson Cook

We come from a great people. Start thinking big, off the chain thoughts. Don't think about boxes, don't think about ceilings. Crush them, break them. We're crushing this thing, baby. Don't think about a box. Who says there has to be a box, anyhow? Start thinking big, huge thoughts.

I am a queen.

You don't know like I know, what [God's] done for me.

I'm fierce.

I'm fabulous.

I'm phenomenal.

I'm faith-filled.

I'm fun-filled.

I'm action-oriented.

And I've got a made up mind.

I'm a queen!

Oh yes I am!


--Rev. Dr. Suzan Johnson Cook, Author, Charisma Speakers CEO & 3rd U.S. Ambassador at large International Religious Freedom 




*Excerpt from "Be The Queens That You Are" sermon, January 26, 2019 (slightly edited for clarity) 

No comments:

Post a Comment